Let Us Help You
Finding quality tenants shouldn’t feel like finding a
needle in a haystack. With Sunriff’s tried-and-true marketing and
screening techniques, finding a good tenant to fill that vacant property
is what we do. Once a tenant is found, we continue to help with the
entire property management process—from drafting the lease agreement to
maintaining the property. Rest assured that your investment will be
well-cared for by professionals who aim to create a happy experience for
everyone involved (tenants, owners and investors).
We manage houses, condos, townhouses, apartment buildings.
Testimonials - Why choose us?
About the Principal - Who you'll
Direct Email contact
Real Estate Asset Management —Why Choose Us?
If you are looking for a reliable company to manage your
rental property, let Sunriff Inc. in Edmonton help.
Life is busy and stressful enough without having to worry about whether
tenants are paying rent on time or finding good tenants if you are left
with a vacancy. That’s where Sunriff steps in. When you leave your
property with our company, we undertake all aspects of its care
including placing tenants, repairs to property, collection of monies and
other sundries. Let us handle your property worries!
Imagine a monthly rental income with no headaches. Once you sign up we
come in and take pictures of your property, advertise and show it,
accept and review tenant applications, screen each applicant, manage
your property and provide monthly income reporting while you sit back
and relax. Sunriff property management is headed by licensed Real Estate
professionals that understand the market and the value of your
We work around the clock to ensure your property is well maintained.
Tenant issues are addressed in a timely manner and both owners and
tenants feel secure knowing that their needs are being professionally
Increase the Profitability and Longevity of Your
The upkeep of your real estate investment is paramount.
Take advantage of Sunriff's preferred third party rates. Sunriff is
connected to a diverse team of professionals whose skills encompass all
areas involved with managing, repairing and prolonging the life of your
Fees and Services
Monthly fees start as low as $100/month. The management
fee is not due if the property is vacant — our payment is based on
performance. We strive to provide value that far exceeds other
providers. Our comprehensive management service offerings include:
• Review rent and maximize to market value
• Address tenant and owner concerns
• Communicate regularly with owners and tenants
• Collect rents and serve notices to vacate
• Provide monthly income statements
• Maintain an accurate inventory of rentable space
Tenant Management Services
• Promote property vacancies with effective technology
• Tenant screening and leasing
• Negotiate, prepare and administer leases
• Eviction processing and management
• Ensure properties are appropriately maintained
• Obtain quotes or bids from contractors for maintenance
• Ensure work is satisfactorily completed
• Supervise janitorial and security services
• Ongoing, periodic property inspections
Long-Term Planning Services
• Annual budget and maintenance/management plans